Jennifer Aniston Sings On The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Jennifer Aniston, 40, ended up singing a little on The Ellen DeGeneres Show Wednesday. She told DeGeneres after revealing that he is learning to sing and play a Dobro for an upcoming movie role. DeGeneres was also probing if it was your least favorite subject of Aniston - her dating life. When DeGeneres said: "They always say he is ruined. You do not look destroyed," Aniston replied: "I know. I do not know how to get on the end of the story every time."

Ellen DeGeneres Jennifer Aniston has a service when she appeared on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Wednesday, September 16th. For Ellen, actress showed one side of it that was never shown in public, singing. Received a single focus and handed him a microphone, Jennifer took "I've Got a Crush on You" to sing.

At first hesitant, because Dave Matthews was backstage waiting for their turn to sing on the show, Jennifer did anyway. "I am absolutely mortified that I really did this," he said afterwards. Ellen joked, "I will bring you to the next round," about his new position as a judge for "American Idol".

 

Watch the Jennifer Aniston Sings On The Ellen DeGeneres Show video below